Saturday, April 2, 2011

Real Men Don't Wear Pink

Since my detail parts haven't arrived yet (somebody's not getting good feedback!), my choices today were to work outside cleaning up the yard, or tackle something else on the layout.  One step into the squishy back yard made the decision easy.  To the layout I went, and while standing there staring at it, trying to decide what to work on, I realized how sick I was of looking at "pink stuff".  Out came the gallon of brown paint, and the pink is no more.  Try not to notice the mess on the backdrop, I'll come back and clean that up later.


2 comments:

  1. Tracy, I paint it too! Can't stand the "pink".
    Your locos are beautiful...what make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The" loco is a stock Bachmann Spectrum 2-10-2, with sound & DCC. I haven't been brave enough to do anything to it yet...

    ReplyDelete