Friday, April 15, 2011

A Few More Details

I took the produce warehouse with me to the local NMRA division meeting last night, and ended up giving a little "how-to" presentation.  Totally unexpected, so I just made it up as I went along.  I must have done OK, because it seemed to be well-received by the audience.

Each night this week I've added a few additional detail items to the structure.  It's almost done, still waiting on the potbelly stove, and the assorted crates and boxes that will be stacked inside.

Looking inside with the end wall removed:

Apples and sacks of potatoes:

The full front-side view.  Pumpkins are visible through one open door.  Crates of onions sit on a hand truck, waiting to be moved inside, or possibly loaded onto a rail car:

Another look inside, with the roof removed:

No comments:

Post a Comment