Sunday, February 24, 2013

Your Luggage, Sir

Yes, yes, I know that I declared the depot "done", but I realized after making that claim that I had forgotten a couple of details.  First was the baggage cart that I bought specifically for the depot.  Some of you will recognize this pile of red and green parts as one of the Jordan Highway Miniatures kits.


Yep, I used a kit.  I decided that trying to scratchbuild one just wasn't worth the effort.  Maybe next time.  I'm not a big fan of using styrene to represent wood, because it usually doesn't come out looking like wood.  However, I'm fairly pleased with the outcome of this one.  I think I found the right mix of colors.

Here's how it looks sitting on the depot platform.  Right there in the spot that I left open for it.


Perfect!  Now to do something about those missing door handles...

No comments:

Post a Comment