Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

For those of us here in the US, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, a.k.a. "turkey day".  It also marks the beginning of a 5-day weekend for me.  By this time tomorrow, the house will be filled with the smell of cooked turkey and all the fixin's.  Shortly thereafter, I will be crashed in a recliner, deep in the throes of a turkey-induced coma.

Eventually I will recover, and then it's a marathon of model railroading.  None of that Black Friday nonsense for me, I have all the supplies I need, no reason to leave the house.  If you're into that sort of thing, best of luck to you, but I'll be content here at home, not thinking about work or SQL Server or any of those other grown-up responsibilities.  I'll be thinking about model trains, and by the end of the weekend, the layout should look quite a bit different than it does today.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!  It's already been a memorable one for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment