Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Down, Eleven To Go

What a blast!  The guys in the Southeastern Division sure know how to throw a convention, and Dubuque was a great place for one.  This was my first convention, and I'm hooked.  Well, hooked because it was fun, and because I'm now on the board of the Thousand Lakes Region, as the new Public Relations guy - move over Gerry Leone!  Enough of that, on to the important stuff...


That, ladies and gentlemen, is a merit award for the NMRA Achievement Program, and is the first of many steps towards obtaining my MMR certification.  I went to Dubuque with one goal, to earn a merit award for my produce warehouse.  I accomplished that, and also took first place in the online structures category, earning 99 of the possible 115 points.

More photos from the weekend can be seen in my photo album, but I warn you, some of them are clearly "cheesy vacation photos".

1 comment: