Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sticks and stones and dog vomit

The warping issue has turned out to be a blessing in disguise.  I am MUCH happier with the results of the "do over" of the produce warehouse.  Today, in spite of dealing with a sick dog (thank goodness for carpet shampooers!!!), I finished all of the sub-structure, and starting putting down the deck planking.  Again, very tedious and time-consuming, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the project so far.  As you can see in these photos, I also threw some ground cover underneath, so that I won't have to do that after the structure is done.




2 comments:

  1. no way I would have the patience to do that. I take my hat off to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definately a test of patience, but before you realize it, an hour has passed, and you can step back and say "Wow, that's looking good!".

    ReplyDelete